Cardinal Health Fair
Friday November 9th
– Booth 1 discusses drinks and sugar content – demonstration of the amount of sugar in various drinks
– Booth 2 has food label activities – how to read a food label on a food item, and how to look for certain healthy nutrients vs how to look for unhealthy nutrients
– Booth 3 has a healthy snack station – trail mix, fruit, (no nuts)
– Booth 4 has exercise games to learn creative ways to stay active – shows how to connect what you eat, to energy you use when you exercise
– Booth 5 has a MyPlate demonstration – interactive games where they match food items to food groups on the MyPlate model.
This will be presented by nutrition and dietetic majors from WCU!